- Histories and Theories of Sound and Technology in the 19th Century, University of Cambridge, Co-lecturer, 2018.
- Theoretical Perspectives on Popular Music and Media, University of Amsterdam, Co-lecturer 2010- 2015.
- Sound Cultures, University of Amsterdam, Guest lecturer, 2012-2015.
- Revoluties in Muziek en Muziekwetenschap, University of Amsterdam, Guest-lecturer, 2010-2012.
- Sensing the Sonic: Histories of Hearing Differently (1800-Now)
- Conference: 15-16 June 2018, University of Cambridge, UK
- Acoustics of Empire (in preparation for an international conference on 7-8 December 2018, University of Cambridge, UK. Organised by Peter McMurray and Priyasha Mukhopadhyay)
- 16-17 March 2018, Max Planck Institute for the History of Science, Berlin
- 23-24 March 2018, Harvard University, Cambridge, Mass.
Online Reading Groups:
- Reading Friedrich Kittler’s Musik und Mathematik I Hellas 1: Aphrodite
- International online reading group together with Peter McMurray (Harvard/MIT), 2015
- Reading Bernhard Siegert’s Passage des Digitalen
- International online reading group together with Peter McMurray (Harvard/MIT), 2014/2015
- Data Drive PhD-seminar
- Reading group at ASCA, together with Geli Mademli (UvA), 2014/2015
- Digital Materialities: tracing the Digital – Reading group at ASCA, together with Christian Olesen (UvA), 2013/2014
- Discourse Network 2000: Reading (Around) Friedrich KittlerReading group at ASCA, together with Sander van Maas) (UvA), 2012/2013